19 July 2015

sunday night roundup | #2

Hello, hello! I hope you had a very lovely week filled with sunshine, adventures, and good drinks.



The past couple of weeks were pretty great overall! I managed to make it to the art gallery with my dad to see the Italian religious exhibit and got a couple of swims in throughout the week. Otherwise I have just been working (#nannylife) and reading. One of my goals for my twentieth year is to read all the Harry Potter books because when I was younger I only made it halfway through Order of the Phoenix then I quit and just stuck to the films. BUT I've been reading since last Wednesday and I just started Prisoner of Azkaban. I'm swept up in the magic all over again.

I also went plum gleaning with a friend recently and now I have about 3 pounds of little red plums just waiting to be canned. Jams and chutneys are in my future.

Oh, and I did a little garlic haulin' from our garden! This years crop is a few weeks early, but you can never have too much garlic.

Without further rambling, here are some internet-y things that have interested me in this past week! 
And finally, some tunes to get you in the mood to dance, go wild, and let loose. All rap/hip hop this time- some of my favourites and some new ones. But all with a sick beat to fuel whatever needs fuelin'.



Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment